Step 1 – Read all precautions before use. In case you’re using this for the first time, test it on a small patch of your skin for 3 minutes. Look for any adverse effects. If none occur, then continue usage.
Step 2 – Spread a thick, even layer onto dry skin using the plastic spatula.
Step 3 – After 3 minutes, remove the cream from a small patch, with the spatula. If the hair comes off easily, remove the rest of the cream. If not, keep it on for a few minutes. Remember, the maximum time in total is 10 minutes, don’t leave it on longer than that.
Step 4 – Remove excess cream with the plastic spatula. Clean and wash the skin with water and pat it dry. Apply some moisturizer, if required.
1. Drink Lemon Water – Thrice a Week:
Squeeze 1 lemon and mix its juice with equal parts water. Drink once a day, at least 3 times per week as an internal cleansing agent.
2. Exfoliation – Every 3 Days:
Use an exfoliating scrub to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores.
3. Moisturize – Daily:
After cleansing, apply an SPF moisturizer during the day and a hydrating cream at night. Add a drop of glycerin for super dry skin.
4. Drink more Water – Daily:
Increasing the glasses of water you drink is a great way to flush out internal toxins and hydrate your skin inside out.
5. Sleep Well:
Lack of sleep causes stress, which can lead to abnormalities in skin structure and function, worsening conditions like acne.
6. Eat Less Sugar:
Excessive levels of insulin can lead to the growth of pore-clogging cells as well as overactive oil gland activity.
7. Exercise More:
Exercise increases circulation that delivers more oxygen to skin cells and carries cellular wastes away.
Do you have Sensitive Skin?
Does your skin get easily irritated? Do you tend to be very careful when choosing any skin related product? Lily EU Wax Strips are the perfect choice for you! Lily wax strips have anti-inflammatory properties which help avoid irritation – making them excellent for sensitive skin. They will also brighten up your skin, making it look fresh, smooth and youthful!
Is your skin Dry?
Does your skin get itchy and scaly? Do you have to moisturize your skin all the time? Cucumber EU Wax Strips are just for you! They will refresh your skin, making it glossy, while improving your complexion. What’s more, the special moisturizing properties will keep your skin moisturized after you’ve waxed – so, stay as cool as Cucumber and say goodbye to your dry, cracked skin after waxing!
Do you have Pale skin?
Is it very delicate? Then Lavender EU Wax Strips are the best for you! Get an evenly colored skin with EU’s Lavender wax strips. They will not only make your skin appear smooth, but the antiseptic properties will also heal your skin. Just the delicate hair removal your skin needs!
Are you the fun, carefree type?
Is your skin carefree just like you, fun and easy-going? Then, Chocolate EU Wax Strips are your type of wax strips! These are good for all skin types, and are especially well-loved by energetic, fun-loving and hyper personalities. If that’s you, then these are just for you!
Step 1: Warm EU Strips between your hands, for around 5-10 seconds.
Step 2: Slowly peel them apart.
Step 3: Place one EU wax strip on your skin and rub in the direction of the hair growth.
Step 4: Pull off the strip instantly, in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Step 5: Once you’re done, wipe the smooth skin with EU perfect finish tissues to rid yourself of excess wax.
1. EU Wax Strips are suitable for use on the arms, underarms, legs and bikini line. They are not suitable for use on head, face, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
2. If you’re waxing for the first time, start by removing hair from the legs. If you’ve waxed before, then move onto sensitive areas like underarms and bikini line.
3. Do not use on moles, scars, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had reactions to waxes in the past.
4. If you have any skin related disorder or are currently on any medication, consult your doctor before using wax strips.
6. Do a patch test before using wax strips. Remove hair from a small patch of skin. Leave it for 24 hours. If there are no reactions, then use the wax strips.
7. If during the process of waxing you feel any tingling or itchy sensation, stop using the product immediately and remove the remaining wax with perfect finish wipes. Then wash thoroughly with cold water. If you still experience a burning sensation, seek medical advice.
8. It is recommended that you wait 24 hours before using antiperspirants or perfumed products, or swimming.
9. In case of ingestion or contact with eyes seek medical advice immediately.
10. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
11. Store EU Wax Strips in a cool, dry place.
12. Keep out of reach of children.
Yes. EU Cream can be used by everyone, including pregnant women. Precautions and Directions for Use should be followed properly.
EU Cream works efficiently on any hair length.
Remove excess cream with the plastic spatula. Clean and wash the skin with water and pat it dry.
No, EU Cream will not affect the thickness of your hair or the rate of hair growth.
No. It is recommended that there are no cuts or injuries on your skin when you use EU Cream.
EU Lotion’s special formulation dissolves and removes hair from the surface of the skin, in just 3 minutes, leaving it soft and smooth
Yes. EU Lotion can be used by everyone, including pregnant women. Precautions and Directions for Use should be followed properly.
You should wait 72 hours between uses.
EU Lotion works efficiently on any hair length.
No, EU Lotion will not affect the thickness of your hair or the rate of hair growth.
No. It is recommended that there are no cuts or injuries on your skin when you use EU Lotion.
When you rub a wax strip on your skin, it grabs onto the hair. As you pull the strip away, it draws away the hair from the root.
Waxing is suitable for all, except the elderly and people with diabetes. EU Wax Strips are also suitable for pregnant women but waxing may cause bruising.
It generally takes 4 weeks for hair to grow back, but hair growth varies from person to person, so timings can differ.
Hair length should be between 2 mm and 5 mm for best hair removal.
No. You should wait 24 hours before swimming, using antiperspirants or perfumed products.
Before waxing, read the Directions for Use and Precautions carefully. Rub the wax strip on a dry, clean skin, in the direction of the hair growth. Hold the skin taut and pull the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Use EU’s Perfect Finish wipes. You can also soak cotton wool in baby oil or body oil to remove excess wax.
This is to ensure that you don’t experience any adverse reaction to the product.