Kalakola Hair Color comes in 10 Natural and Fashion Colors, with cream developer.
KalaKola Light Brown Hair Color - Shade # 39: Is your skin fair to pale? Are you the fun-loving, jolly sort? Do your friends think you’re fun, easy-going and bubbly? Are you into hip fashion and enjoy taking risks? KalaKola’s Light Brown Hair Color, shade number 39, is just for you! It will add color to your skin and brighten up your jovial personality even more, making you stand out from the crowd!
KalaKola Medium Brown Hair Color - Shade # 41: Is your skin fair with underlying shades of yellow? Are you stylish, yet soft spoken and polite? Are you the warm and supportive wall your friends rely on during tough times? Then you should opt for KalaKola’s Medium Brown Hair Color, shade number 41. This warm shade will enhance your skin tone and soft personality, giving your hair a texture that you always wished for and making you shine bright amongst your peers.
KalaKola Dark Brown Hair Color - Shade # 43: Is your skin tone olive? Are you trendy and professional at the same time? Do you stay calm and steady in every situation you face? Are you the confident and bold type? KalaKola’s Dark Brown Hair Color, shade number 43, is for you! This color will add to your professionalism and skin tone, and will make you look bolder, confident and young.
KalaKola Natural Black Hair Color - Shade # 45: Is your skin a few shades darker than olive? Are you the serious, mature kind? Are you the stable, responsible one amongst your friends and family? Then you should opt for KalaKola’s Natural Black Hair Color, shade number 43.This shade will aid your skin tone and personality, and will make you look more mature, hence, adding texture to your hair!
1. Petroleum Jelly prevents staining: Apply petroleum jelly around your hairline before using KalaKola Hair Color. It prevents hair dye from staining your skin.
2. Use a timer: As soon as you begin dyeing your hair, set your timer according to the recommended time in the KalaKola Hair Color leaflet. As soon as it rings, wash out your dye completely.
3. Choose a color that suits your skin: Always choose a KalaKola Hair Color that complements your skin tone.
4. Colors vary from person to person: The same shade will look different on two people, depending on the skin color, hair condition, base color of the hair and how much treatment it has been through.
5. Color varies from that on the box: Always remember, the shades on the box mostly turn out darker.
6. More grey hairs = lighter shade: Grey hairs make your overall shade appear lighter. Whereas the shade looks darker on dark hair.
7. Hair type effects processing time: Fine hair takes less time to absorb color, whereas thick hair requires a longer time. Dryness, perming etc. also effect the processing time.
8. Estimate time with a strand test: By doing a strand test before using the dye, you can estimate how much time it will take to get the exact color you want.
• Do you want conditioning after dyeing your hair?
• Do you avoid oiling your hair because it makes your hair look greasy?
• Is your scalp itchy due to dryness or hair lice?
• Do you use Brine water to wash your hair and experience hair fall?
• Do you feel that your hair is growing gray because of the pollution in the air?
• Do you think that the chemicals and toxins in your everyday products are turning your hair gray?
• Does climate change affect your hair and cause dandruff and hair fall?
• Is your scalp extra dry and causes dandruff flakes?
With KalaKola Hair Tonic you don’t need to worry anymore! KalaKola Hair Tonic is the best for all these hair problems! It counters issues like hair fall, itchy scalp, dryness, and graying of hair with ease and does wonders to your hair. It also removes lice. And the best part is, that it is suitable for all ages and is equally good for both men and women!
Product instruction inserts are inside your hair color box.
Always use equal amounts of KalaKola Hair Color Cream and KalaKola Hair Developer
Color varies from that on the box. The shades on the box mostly turn out darker.
Maximum development time is 60 minutes. Do not exceed the development time stated. Rinse hair well after the stated time.
In case of unexpected reaction during application, such as stinging, burning, or rash, rinse immediately with lukewarm water and discontinue use.
Color changes during development time have no influence on the coloring result on the hair.
Just color a single strand of your hair before using the dye on your whole head. This way you can check which color suits you.
Colors vary from person to person, depending on the skin color, hair condition, base color of the hair and how much treatment it has been through.
Yes. Fine hair takes less time to absorb color, whereas thick hair requires a longer time. Dryness, perming etc. also effect the processing time.
It’s best to get a haircut before coloring your hair.
Yes, long hair require more hair color.
Do not use leftovers of the mixture and dispose it off immediately
If you have already experienced a skin incompatibility to a hair colorant, if your scalp is sensitive or itchy, or if your skin is broken, do not use, in order to avoid extremely severe health problems.
Massage the tonic on your head for 10 to 15 minutes every day for 1 to 2 months. You can also use it twice a day.
Yes, it gives 100% grey hair coverage and gradually restores your natural color.
Yes, it is absolutely safe for all ages.
Yes, KalaKola Hair Tonic is equally effective on men and women.
Yes, KalaKola Hair Tonic removes dandruff.
Yes, KalaKola hair Tonic is good for removing lice too.
Yes, KalaKola Hair Tonic is a good remedy for hair fall.
Keeping it on for 6 to 8 hrs provides good nourishment deep into the roots of the hair however you may keep it on for as long as suited to you.
Made with the ingredients from nature, kalakola Amla has zero side effects.
Kalakola Amla Hair Oil has the power of pure and natural Amla, which is a proven tonic for the hair. It reaches deep into the roots and nourishes the hair fibres.
Kalakola Amla Hair Oil nourishes your hair giving it a silky feel. It prevents dandruff and strengthens hair follicles. It increases blood circulation to the scalp therefore improving hair growth.